Dear Valued Clients
We hope you are well and have the support you need in this challenging time. We understand the significance of the COVID-19 outbreak and are writing to inform you of the procedures that Wamberal Physiotherapy have put in place so that we can continue to provide necessary physiotherapy services in a safe environment at this current time. Our main priority is the safety of you our clients, our staff and the families we both go home to.
Currently Physiotherapy is still classed as an ESSENTIAL SERVICE for the community, thus we are still OPEN for business and operating at our WAMBERAL and FORRESTERS BEACH CLINICS. Although our Hydrotherapy services are temporarily suspended as the pool is currently closed.
To help minimize risk we have implemented the following changes:
- In light of the social distancing guidelines we have altered our waiting room set up so there will be minimal people in the one space at any given time. As such you may be directed to head straight into a treatment room, cubical or the gym area and asked to wait for your therapist there.
- Our physiotherapists will continue to be washing their hands thoroughly as per usual and wiping down surfaces between all clients. We ask that on arrival you use the hand sanitizer provided at the front desk or wash your hands in our bathroom.
- Cleaning of our treatment areas and the waiting room will be conducted after each appointment
- Should you feel unwell we would greatly appreciate if you could reschedule your appointment until after all your symptoms have fully resolved.
- If you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case or you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days we would greatly appreciate if you could reschedule your appointment until after your 14 day self-isolation period is complete.
We are excited to announce that we now have setting up Telehealth access, where we can conduct a physiotherapy session via a video call online. This could be a great option if you still want to have a consultation where you don’t have to leave home. Home visits are also available on a case-by-case basis. Please call our receptionist (02) 4385 6166 for more information.
We will continue to review the guidelines the Federal and State Governments, NSW health and the Australian Physiotherapy Association are releasing and will keep you informed should anything change.
Please stay safe and look after one another,
All the staff at Wamberal Physiotherapy.